Department of Human Resources & Welfare
- The department is mainly administrative in nature, it involves recruiting, hiring, and training new members and employees; addressing grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee and volunteers’ relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff and members by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees and members for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee and volunteers work results.
- Scheduling feeding and refreshments for programs and events.
- Handling travel arrangements for members of the organization.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
Ms Omowunmi Amodu
Head of Human Resources
Mrs Rebecca Oke
Assistant Head of Welfare
Dr Oluwamuyiwa Falola
Assistant Head of Human Resources