About Dove-Haven Foundation
A world without a cancer threat is Our Vision
Dove-Haven Foundation is a not-for-profit, non-political and non-governmental organisation with the aim of promoting the health and wellbeing of the population by reducing cancer threat.
We are working towards reducing cancer prevalence in Nigeria and beyond through cancer prevention, management, research and advocacy activities.
Our programs are designed to raise cancer awareness and education in the society; provide easy access to cancer screening, diagnosis, management; and enhance the quality of life of cancer patients.
Our mission is to reduce cancer prevalence in Nigeria and beyond through cancer prevention, management, research and advocacy activities.
Our Core Values
Our Target Audience
- Market women, women NGOs and societies
- Secondary and tertiary institutions (members of staff and students)
- Religious leaders
- Traditional rulers
- Health correspondents from the media and non-media print
- National Youth Service Corps (members of staff and corps members)
- Federal and State Ministries (Health, Youth, Women Affairs, Social Development among others)
- Food industries
- Federal, State and Private hospitals
- Primary Health Care Centres
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Research institutions
- Policy Makers
- Cancer Patients among others
Cancer awareness and education
Cancer screening, diagnosis and management
Resource mobilisation for cancer management
Engineering behaviour change for cancer prevention
Cancer research and training
System strengthening and support services for cancer activities