Dr. Ikeoluwapo Oreofe Moody is a native of Ogun State and was born on 29 March 1957. She attended Ebenezer African Church School, Ibadan, Oyo State and Queen’s School, Ibadan, Oyo State for her primary and secondary education.
She holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology (1980) from the University of Ife, Ile-Ife, Osun State; Post Graduate Diploma in Education (P.G.D.E) (1986) University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State; Diploma (Guidance & Counselling) (1989); Institute of Counselling Glasgow, Scotland; M. Ed. (Guidance & Counselling) (1994) University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State; Ph.D. (Counselling Psychology) (1999) University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State; M.Sc. Epidemiology (2005) University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Dr. Ikeoluwapo is a member of several professional associations. She is a Member, Counselling Association of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter, Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Member, Association of Nigerian University Professional Administrators, Member, Nigerian Institute of Management.
He holds several honours/awards and distinctions such as:
- Chairman at the 2015 Branch Annual Public Lecture of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Oyo State Branch
- Award of Excellence by the State Women Committee of Nigeria Labour Congress, Oyo State Council.
- Award of Honour as Couple of the Year by ECWA Chapel Youth Fellowship; Corporate Award for Distinction Performance Par excellence on Cooperative Leadership and Education.
- Award of Excellence for Outstanding Vision, Dedication and Commitment to excellence by M.Sc. Biomedical Education Organizer
- Meritorious Award as the most supportive family of the year by ECWA Chapel Ibadan Youth Fellowship.
- Award of Excellence for Unflinching Support and Contribution to the Remarkable Success of College Management and College of Medicine by Provost, College of Medicine.
She is the current Deputy Registrar and Secretary to the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
Dr. Ikeoluwapo has previously served in the following capacity :
- Deputy Registrar (Academic) and Deputy Registrar (Establishments) University of Ibadan.
- Member and Secretary to various committees and boards among others.
- Deputized for the Registrar on the various boards and Committees including representing the Registrar on external bodies such as West African Examinations Council, JAMB (Conduct of the Examination) and Affiliated Institutions.
She was one-time:
- Senior Assistant Registrar (Personnel).
- Assistant Registrar (Personnel).
- Administrative Officer (Personnel)
- Secretary to the Appointments and Promotions Committee for academic staff and senior non-teaching staff.
- Administrative Officer/ School Counsellor
- Science Teacher (Biology)
- St. Mary’s and Joseph Secondary School, Sidcup, London, Administrative Officer, Department of Health.
- Elephant and Castle, London, Science Teacher (Biology).
- Army Day Secondary School, Ibadan, Oyo State, Science Teacher (Biology).
- Oyo State College of Arts and Science, Ile-Ife, Osun State; Science Teacher (Biology).
- Olubuse Memorial High School, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Science Teacher (Biology), Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- National Youth Service, Haematology Department, Specialist Hospital, Bauchi, Bauchi State.
Dr. Ikeoluwapo made major technological innovations/inventions at the University of Ibadan such as:
- Generation of a comprehensive database for senate members of the University of Ibadan in the Academic Division.
- Generation of a comprehensive database of staff of the University of Ibadan in the Establishments Division.
- Organization of a retreat for the staff of Establishments Division - the first ever for an arm of the Registry
- Re-structuring of the ranking system for MBBS to give it credibility and international acceptance.
- Organization of tests for short listing of applicants for appointment in the College of Medicine.
- Establishment of a Counselling Centre for students of the College of Medicine.
Dr. Ikeoluwapo has been engaged in community services such as:
- Member, Committee reviewing the Manual of Operations for West African College of Surgeons.
- Associate Lecturer, Department of Industrial and Production Engineering, Faculty of Technology, University of Ibadan, Superintendent.
- ECWA Chapel Sunday School, Member.
- ECWA Ibadan District Church Council Youth Empowerment Scheme
- President, College of Medicine Cooperative Society.
- Associate Lecturer, Department of Epidemiology, Medical Statistics and Environmental Health
- Faculty of Public Health, University of Ibadan, Superintendent, ECWA Chapel Children Church.
She loves singing, listening to music, baking, sewing, church activities, catering.