Department of Programmes
- The department manages all aspects of programs including grant program oversight and administration, grant application/proposal review and processing, coordination of grant review committee, funders and partners, oversee grant program evaluation and benchmarking, prepare reports and other duties as needed.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management.
- Prepare meeting agenda, organize meetings and distribute minutes.
- Assist in identifying and contacting potential grantees for funding.
- Represent the organization in conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Analyse and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Recommending improvements to internal processes that enable more prompt proposal submission review and improve communications.
- Preparing background papers, talking points, and policy recommendations for the management.
- Developing project strategies and budget as well as guiding and assigning work to the staff as appropriate and ensuring that projects meet objectives.
- Planning and implementing special events and fund-raising activities reported on the event progress and budget management.
Mrs Victoria D. Ayodele
Head of Department