Department of Finance & Resource Mobilisation
- The department are in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of the organization and resources mobilisation.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Contribute to securing significant grant income and supporting excellent delivery.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Institutional Fundraising Strategy.
- Write effective fundraising and grant applications in response to calls for proposals from small government and institutional donors.
- Coordinate with colleagues in the programmes team to compile the information required for
- developing proposals and preparing donor reports for grants awarded.
- Research and identify new institutional funding sources
- Undertake networking activities in order to keep up-to-date with developments in funding practices and sources.
- Develop and coordinate web-based fundraising including social media.
Mrs Adebola Lemoshe
Head of Department